Thursday, June 5, 2008

Obama Primary Victory Speech

It's been nearly 3 months since my last post ya'll, but this week's victory brought me out of my slumber. Here's the man himself, more gracious and beautiful than his competitors can ever dare to dream. If ya missed it, hear it go......



Notice how, even after Bitchery Clinton spent FOREVER in her speech that night, still trying to convince people she was the better candidate even though she LOST, and didn't do jack didly to really acknowledge Obama at all.....and when Old Fart McCain was talking grimey about Obama that same night....OBAMA STILL GAVE THEM BOTH POSITIVE SHOUT OUTS DURING HIS OWN VICTORY SPEECH. And remember ya'll, Billary is the same she-devil that made those RFK assasination comments about him and McFart was the one talkin' bout Obama as the candidate of Al-Q.

It takes a REAL MAN to be able to brush his shoulders off like he did, basically say "Bump ya'll. I'm not gonna stoop to your gutter level. I won. I'ma keep it moving. Peace!"

No comments: