Tuesday, July 8, 2008

First Look! All Black Italian Vogue Cover


Well here it is! The long awaited cover of the July issue of Italian Vogue which reportedly ONLY features Black models [photo from BlackAmericaWeb.com]....


So what do you think? I totally understand all the oddity that goes along with fashion, but still, this cover strikes me is kinda weird. Why they always gotta make us look bizarre, crazed, savage, freaky or animalistic???

I still can't find the mag yet(WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU PEOPLE?? HELP!), so I'll reserve further comment until I get to see the editorial. In the meantime, check out this article on BlackAmericaWeb.com

UPDATE: I was just told that the above mentioned website showed the wrong cover. The original one posted on G-n-B weeks ago is correct and one of these is what you should look for.

No comments: