Tuesday, February 5, 2008

CNN's Black Female All-Stars



Is it me, or does CNN got the ill “Black Woman Pundit All-Star” line-up???…..






















Amy Holmes (republican)


Donna Brazile (democratic strategist)


Soledad O’Brien (anchor; check out the clip….this sistah won’t stop, won’t quit!)




Suzanne Malveaux (anchor/correspondent)

She’s the only journalist I know who had the cajones to ask Billary “Are YOU Black enough?” Just wish there was a clip of it (if you were the at the National Association of Black Journalist function and got some video, holla at me; that’s got to be PRICELESS…and I ain’t got no money,so…), but she talks about her rationale here…..



Look how she gets George W. all shook up. Catch the snide remark he makes at the end?…



I mean, I see more intelligent Black women on CNN than on BET……DANG!!!

2 comments:

The Breaking Point said...

I love Suzanne Malveaux. She's a JOURNALIST, she's quick om her feet and she's beyond gorgeous. Not bad.

As for intelligent women on BET, for what? BET is the network that brought us Cita, remember?

GritsNButta said...

Maybe I'm nostalgic for the days when the network at least TRIED to look like they were doing something positive with BET News. Oh well, guess them days are ovah...