Monday, February 11, 2008

Obama's Clean Sweep / Billary Cleans House



Billary has had a tough weekend ya'll, so I ain't even gonna try to diss. I'll just state the facts....

After winning ALL of the democratic contests this weekend, including Maine just yesterday, the current DELEGATE (not super delegate) score is:

Obama: 943

Billary: 895

(Source)

After such a crushing defeat, it should come as no surprise that Billary decided to switch it up a bit, and gave her old campaign manager (Patti Solis Doyle) the boot, replacing her with some new woman (Maggie Williams). The word that her camp is putting out is that old girl left voluntarily, but we all know the deal......

The fact that Billary's trading a Latino (Solis Doyle is Mexican American) for an African-American might also be a sign that she finally sees that she can't take the Black vote for granted.....Then again, could it be that she thinks a Black woman would be the best one to turn to in order to take down a Black man??? I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

Let's see what happens tomorrow with the Maryland, D.C., and Virginia primaries.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't see them myself, but I heard on the radio that there were more Billary tears after this upset. I'm not sure that this new campaign manager will be enough to turn this all around for Billary, but I don't like the implication of a sista being the one to try to bring the brother down.

GritsNButta said...

I didn't see it either, but there's all sorts of crying...like crying broke about your campaign in order to get more donors and sympathy.