Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Debate: Tonight on MSNBC at 9pm (EST)

When have you ever felt electricity like this? I look forward to the Democratic Debates the way people anticipate the Superbowl or boxing matches. Let's get ready to RUMBLE!!!!!!.........

FYI, I just want to help clarify that tonight's debate will be on MSNBC at 9pm (eastern standard time), and NOT on CNN.

I've already gotten calls and messages asking "Where's the debate? I can't find it!!!!" While the last few have been on CNN, tonight it's MSNBC's turn.

Don't have MSNBC? Watch it streamed live on the internet on MSNBC.com.

Okay, it's 15 minutes till the debate, so I gotta get my popcorn and drinks ready. I might be too enthralled to check in with ya'll as things go along, but I promise for a debrief tonight or tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're right. This debate season has been HOT! I even mark the dates on my calendar. Nonetheless, I missed this one, so I'm looking forward to your review . . . I'm sure there won't be another one like it anywhere! - Garden State Lady